Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Change and Strategy International Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Culfre, Bampton Rd, Clanfield OX18 2RG UK. Our company registration number is 8194920 (Registered in England and Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time-to-time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Change and Strategy International Ltd are committed to working within the GDPR (2018) guidelines and our privacy notice and data protection policies are available below.
Information we hold about our customers
We collect and process various categories of personal information from you at the start of, and for the duration of, your relationship with us. We will limit the collection and processing of information to information necessary to meet our legal obligations and to enable us to arrange to products or services that you have requested.
Please note that if you do not agree to provide us with the requested information, it may not be possible for us to continue to provide advice or to arrange products and services to you. We may also process certain special categories of information for specific and limited purposes, we will only process special categories of information where we’ve obtained your explicit consent or are otherwise lawfully permitted to do so.
We do not obtain personal data from any source other than from you.
How we use your information
We will only use and share your information where it is necessary for us to carry out our lawful business activities. We may process your information where it is necessary to enter into a contract with you for the provision of our products or services or to perform our obligations under that contract. Please note that if you do not agree to provide us with the requested information, it may not be possible for us to continue to operate your account and/or provide products and services to you.